This year’s event will take place on Friday 24th October at the stunning Glaziers’ Hall, London, where our guests will enjoy a drinks reception overlooking the Thames, followed by a tasting of eight fine wines accompanied by a sumptuous cheese supper. This is no ordinary wine tasting; teams are invited to put their taste buds to the test against our panel of experts to see if they can figure out who is telling the truth and who is bluffing!
We hope that our event is something that would be of potential interest to Barbican residents. You don’t need to be a wine expert to enjoy the evening, just come along and be entertained! This promises to be a fantastic evening and all in aid of a brilliant cause: helping the British Red Cross in its essential work to support those in crisis both here in the UK and across the world.
Tickets are £45 – both individual and team bookings are welcomed.
For more information and to book tickets online visit: www.redcross.org.uk/wine-tasting
Or contact the main organizer, Jess D’Arcy on 020 877 7603
Guests can expect to enjoy:
- Drinks reception at the exclusive Glaziers’ Hall overlooking the Thames with stunning views of the City.
- Tasting eight fine wines.
- A delicious selection of artisan cheeses provided by independent British dairies, as well as locally sourced chutneys, breads and fruits from the City’s finest establishments.
- A live auction and raffle, with many coveted prizes to be won.
- Plus a Grand Prize for the team that guesses the most wines correctly.