generic-boys-playingThe Department of Community and Children’s Services employs a number of staff to directly provide services to residents (for example social care and housing).  It also commissions, or ‘buys in’, services from a variety of other organisations to support residents in the City of London.   We think it makes sense to listen to people who use services to help decide what is needed, who should deliver it (if it’s not us) and monitor how the service is doing.  A number of contracts with providers of current services will soon come to an end and we’re looking for residents and workers to be involved in choosing organisations to provide them in the future.    Services include information advice, volunteering, telecare and various Public Health Services including sexual health advice, substance misuse and community engagement.  If you would like to have you say then we would like to hear from you.

There is a range of opportunities with varying time commitments and Spice Time credits are available for anyone taking part.  If you would like to take part or would like more information to help you decide please contact  or speak to Sarah Greenwood on 0207 332 3594.